Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Phone!

My phone went on self-destruct mode around January, I think. I've been waiting for a replacement phone since then. I was a frustrated because it makes talking with my dear Boyfriend easier.
But yesterday, I got the money he sent me and I was able to buy a new phone! Yay! :D We've both been looking forward to it since the old phone gave us too many problems. I'm so glad I have a new one now! It's so generous of him to let me get another one. :'D Thank you so much Love!

It's just kind of funny because my Dad keeps on teasing me about it. He always does that when dear Boyfriend buys me stuff. He would tell me that my Boyfriend might change when we get married and stop giving me things. I know he said that because he was like that to Mom. :))

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment