Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

At Fifteen ♥

- image found here -









I agree with this image. Our love is greater than the distance. We've been together for FIFTEEN months now. It's a big accomplishment for me. It's not very easy to be in a long distance relationship. Plus, a lot of people say that long distance relationships don't work. But we'll prove you wrong. :P We've been doing this for a long time now, and I feel that we're getting stronger as couple everyday. I know I keep on saying that I'm so happy to have him, but that's the truth! He is just so perfect for me. I love you so much babe! I wish we could celebrate our next anniversary together. But that's all right, I'll wait until that happens. ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment