Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 25, 2011

The Distance

"The distance from A to where you'd B. It's only finger lengths that I see..." - Set the Fire to the Third Bar





I really love that song from Snow Patrol. It's a song that fits long distance relationships. I can relate to it a lot. The first time I heard it was when I saw the Dear John trailer. I loved it ever since. It sounds very sad, but hey, I like sad things. Oh well, enough on my ramblings about that song.

So, I used this distance calculator to measure the miles between me and my Love. And you know what it said? 8,704.144 miles. Wow. It's unbelievable how two people can be so far apart and yet love each other with all their hearts. I admit, the distance can be overwhelming at times. I cry, I break down, I even want to give up! But my Love is always there to support me and give me strength. I'm very grateful that I have him. I know he's going through the same pain, but he never ceases to love and understand me. I feel so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment