Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Research Paper Rant

I know I've been so lazy these past couple of weeks, but still, I'm not motivated to do anything. I should start working again on our research paper, but it's not due until next week so I don't really feel the need to finish it today. Plus, it's very boring to do and the group members are not being cooperative. Some of them are even very annoying. They keep on pestering me to make the changes on the paper, telling me what to do and such, but they don't really do anything. If they know so much about it, why don't they do it themselves?! They keep on saying that I'm the leader, but they don't listen to me when I tell them what should be done. Ugh. Seriously?

I can't wait to get done with this paper and get rid of those horrible people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment